The Nike React Element 87 is a brand new Nike Lifestyle sneaker design that has sparked a lot of interest since photos began to surface in early 2018. There has already been 4 different colorways released, all of which sold out immediately. So, you can expect Nike to release a lot more colors and easier access to buy them for retail price. The sneaker's unique features and details make the sneaker look great but how does the sneaker feel on foot. Below is a review of the Nike React Element 87. Is this the most comfortable Nike React sneaker to date?
- US Retail: $160
- Insole: Cork
- Outsole: React
- Weight: 9 ounces
Sizing: True to size. Wide foot friendly.
Nike React Outsole. Difference between flyknit is they added extra translucent rubber traction on the outsole. The rubber tractions are placed on the parts of the foot that you place the most pressure on.
Midsole: Comfortable, softer than other React sneakers, React very thick on the heel
Cushioning: Exceptional cushioning
Upper: Breathable, see-through upper. Do not go barefoot. Clear woven plastic seen on the Nike Zoom Fly. You will see your socks when you wear these. Added layers of suede and leather near the laces.
- Breathability: 4 out of 5
- Cushioning 5 out of 5
- Durability 4 out of 5
- Stability 3 out of 5
- Traction 4 out of 5
- Style: 5 out of 5
- The upper is see-through
- Uppers not stretchy
- Not as attractive after it has been worn
- Loses all shape when a foot is not inside
- Collects a lot of dust in the clear upper plastic material
- The tongue is so thin it gets twisted or folded over very easily
- The heel collar can dig into your ankle if you are wearing heel socks
- Not weatherproof, if it is raining your foot will get wet
Video by Hes Kicks
Video by MR FOAMER SIMPSON