Brand: Peet Dryer
- DRY AND DEODORIZE: Removes wet, sweat, and odor from your footwear, keeping your feet comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- SAVE YOUR GEAR: Eliminates moisture, prevents mold and mildew, and preserves your gear.
- SUBTLE YET EFFECTIVE: Silently dries and deodorizes footwear in 3 to 8 hours, all while using less electricity than a standard light bulb.
- ALL FOOTWEAR, ALL MATERIALS: Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more.
- 25-YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY: Our products are designed to last and we're confident that your PEET Dryer will exceed expectations for years to come.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Publisher: PEET Dryer
Warranty: 25 year
Details: Gentle, thermal convection rises through air Chambers to naturally dry your footwear or gear. It provides safe and silent operation such that you can leave it plugged in all the time- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - in fact, we recommend it. The sturdy base easily plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household currents, and is available in 220v electrical configurations (New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Europe). This product is proudly made in the USA and is equipped with ETL-approved fans-- BRAND HISTORY -- We Invented Dry! We have been in your shoes, literally, and that's why we did something about it. When inventor and sportsman, Gene Peet got fed up with waking up to soggy boots,-- a discomfort and misery that you too may be familiar with -- he decided to solve the problem for himself and others. In 1968, Gene developed the first footwear dryer and felt that the refreshing enjoyment of PEET Dry comfort was something worth sharing with everyone. With a passionate, yet humble, family-based beginning wherein Gene's 10 year old son, Blair, began to build PEET products' then assemble and package them around the family table, our product was quick to outgrow the family kitchen. The special feeling of PEET Dry was eventually in such demand that the talented Peet family built machines accommodate increase in production without sacrificing their high quality benchmark. To date, millions of PEET Dryers have been sold, and gave birth to a legendary loyalty built around a simple truth... Once you've experienced PEET Dry, you never go back to life without it. PEET's successful heritage is tried and true in making products'that: (1) solve a problem, (2) perform as promised, (3) are made well so they lasts, and (4) exceed expectations. Experience PEET Dry and start your day dry, comfortable, and ready to take on the adventures that lie ahead.